Acquiring cars and trucks for your fleet is streamlined and efficient with Donlen's qualified professionals and online tools driving our vehicle ordering process. Dedicated, knowledgeable advisors provide industry insights to guide your vehicle selection, while FleetWeb® gives fleet decision-makers visibility for order detail, scanned factory invoices, gross vehicle weight, factory order number, and current manufacturer build status.
With Donlen's order tracking system, you receive up-to-the-minute updates on your vehicle orders and up-fitting status for all major manufacturers and body companies. This enables you — or your driver — to view the current status of any order as it moves through the manufacturing process. The following tools are also available for your use via FleetWeb:
- Build and modify vehicle selectors to facilitate factory ordering
- Price any vehicle and compare up to four vehicles side by side for current and previous model years
- Compare options on multiple vehicles
- Order status reports with immediate notifications of any possible production or delivery delays
- Manage online driver ordering through approved vehicle selectors
- Preferred dealer selection
- Out-of-stock purchases
Donlen's dedicated team of truck and equipment specialists offer consultative advice backed by years of experience and innovative online and mobile tools to increase the operating efficiency of your fleet. Our specialists provide support to assure that the correct vehicle and equipment are selected for all applications, including:
- Operating cost analyses
- Up-fitting recommendations
- Bailment pool management
- The coordination of special licensing or up-fitting requirements
By specializing in new vehicle specifications and upfit engineering, Donlen makes the truck acquisition process seamless. With more than 8,000 National Account Vendors in our truck network, we provide you with the flexibility necessary to meet your organizational needs. Additional benefits include:
- Minimizing downtime by locating an experienced vendor
- The option to add vendors to our network, further streamlining your business operations
- Negotiated pricing at the local and national levels
- The utilization of FleetWeb to manage the entire process
- Special manufacturer warranties, which are tracked at the customer level, along with standard warranty information
Reduce your leasing costs and get unparalleled access to low-mileage, high-quality, pre-driven vehicles from a potential pool of more than 300,000 Hertz vehicles.
Broader selection. Reduced leasing costs. Faster delivery times. Hertz Value Lease™ provides you with options never before seen in the fleet management industry.