Donlen’s transportation services are unmatched among our peers. Our process makes getting your vehicles from Point A to Point B painless.
Donlen has six preferred transportation vendors who provide the following services:
- Initial License and Title (to include required inspections, IRP, etc.)
- State change
- Preventative maintenance
- Detail/car wash
- Issue temp tags
When a quote request is submitted, we ask whether a quote is desired based on a driven or trucked move, or both. We also ask whether pricing or ETA is most important, or if both are equally important as well as what services are desired. Quotes are requested from each vendor whether trucked, driven or both and delivery ETA’s are also requested. Least expensive and fastest options are presented to you.
Vehicle pick up and delivery status is tracked thru our internal CRM tool, CARE, and updates are provided.
If a state change or initial license and title is required, Donlen will:
- Provide state specific requirements to the transport vendor and ask them to complete requirements during the move (i.e. inspections, weight slips, etc.) – in some cases this may include processing the entire transaction
- Transport vendor provides completed requirements enabling Donlen to process state change or initial license and title
- The status of plates is tracked until completion to ensure plates are received and to ensure the temp tag doesn’t expire prior to receipt of plates
Our job doesn’t end when the delivery is made.
- All delivery feedback received is recorded and reviewed with each respective vendor
- Quarterly meetings are conducted with each vendor to review service levels and pricing