Unparalleled Customer Service
Once you become a valued Donlen partner, you will immediately be assigned a dedicated and experienced Account Manager who will be your contact. Utilizing state-of-the-art technology and our proprietary Customer Activity Request Engine (CARE) CRM system, your Account Manager will work with you to design and develop a customized truck program focused on your needs.
In addition to an Account Manager, your Donlen team will include truck specialists and ASE Blue Seal Certification and TMI Certified truck advisors who will manage your fleet management needs across all our services and programs, including:
Truck and Equipment Specialists
Our experienced truck team has been providing specialized services to fleets in varying sizes and configurations from 500 to 10,000 trucks.
- We have specialty trained advisors who provide expertise in propane and CNG conversions, propane delivery systems, lift-gates, cranes, special upfitting, and forklifts
- We have expertise across a wide variety of trucking industries, including propane, oil field, local delivery, energy
Truck Consultation Services
Donlen's ASE-Certified truck advisors are highly skilled in handling price negotiations, repair authorization, and road service issues. They work closely with fleet drivers and vendors to promptly diagnose problems and recommend cost-effective solutions for vehicle repairs to get drivers back on the road as safely and quickly as possible.
Our program includes:
- 24/7 access to our toll-free Call Center with one of the lowest hold times in the industry
- Flexible repair approval solutions via mobile devices, online, or e-mail
- Electronic access to all repair details
- Downtime tracking to reduce rental expenses and lost productivity
For more information, please contact:
Senior Vice President and General Manager